qualities of a friend

The definition of a friend and friendship varies with each individual. For me, a good friend is someone who understands me, should always forgive my mistakes and never judge me by my actions as sometimes my actions may be rash and inconsiderate.

Most of us experience mood swings due to the high expectations placed upon us.It is during times like life seems to be an endless uphill struggle, that we seek the comforting words of a friend ; a friend who urges you to pick up the pieces and move on. At the same time a friend should be trustworthy and loyal. When friends trust us with secrets, we should never betray their confidence.

True friendship is demanding. It requires loyalty, trust, support, and understanding. However, one should never expect such virtues in a friend unless he is willing to offer these virtues in return. In the other words, one must be a friend to have a friend. And yes, friendship that has stood the test of time should be most revered and happy is the man who is blessed with such a friend -unknown.


*I think my opinion about friends is the same. So yeah.

No comments: